As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
Join 152 other followers
- #ClimateChange is an #equity issue, as its impacts burden vulnerable communities. To address these disparities,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 hours ago
- There are many ways that homeownership helps families to create stability. However, the path to homeownership isn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- Conversations about #equity seemed to be at a peak in 2020. However, these discussions and efforts are waning as tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- #RacialBias is not limited to just one part of the #EmploymentProcess - it can rear its ugly head at any point. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Backlash can derail your #EDI efforts before they have a chance to be implemented. @lilyzheng308 offers some great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago