As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- Today’s release of the first-ever U.S. Strategy on Gender Equity and Equality highlights that advancing gender equi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- An important quality in an effective leader is adaptability. Especially right now, when we are faced with frequent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Women should be leading the fight against the climate crisis. Placing more #WomenInLeadership would lead to higher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- We don't need to hypothesize about the ways in which #ClimateChange highlights disparities. Hurricane Ida was a per… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- If we don't act now, #ClimateChange is going to have adverse effects on nearly every aspect of our lives. It is enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago