As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- RT @HKrassenstein: Everyone must watch as the Senate Chaplain Barry Black subtly chastises Senate Republicans. Every American needs to lis… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @SloaneDr: #AKAsLEAD #WhenWeAllVote https://t.co/FIm6ARcrOy ... 1 month ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Testing! Testing! We apologize in advance! #Ethel'sDaughters #Excellence #AKA1908 https://t.co/NPGkhd0SvW ... 1 month ago
- @IAmAventerGray @RealJohnGray When you’ve done all you can STAND and give God GLORY! Psalm 27:1-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago
- My great thanks to @BobbyScott and @JacksonLeeTX18 for their leadership and swift assistance to calm my family’s fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago