As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- RT @UniteThePoor: LIVE NOW: Join #PoorPeoplesCampaign co-chairs @RevDrBarber & @liztheo for a Virtual National Town Hall w/ @NPHCHQ, for an… ... 16 hours ago
- RT @AlfredStreetBC: Back this month w/ a Special Presentation on IG LIVE... @CAYAExperience presents a much needed discussion on strength… ... 2 days ago
- RT @ColumbiaMDLinks: Be kind to yourself on self-care Sunday. Show yourself love. @ColumbiaMDLinks @EALinks https://t.co/mpORK3IWXb ... 2 days ago
- RT @Pontifex: Let us #PrayTogether today for those who clean hospitals, streets, who empty dumpsters, who go to each house to remove trash.… ... 1 week ago
- RT @NAACP: Because of your demands and action, these men have been arrested and charged with murder and aggravated assault tonight. But we… ... 2 weeks ago