As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- Changes meant to advance #DEI efforts may seem slow, but it's important to ensure that you keep up the momentum. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- The pandemic led to lots of people stepping up as companies transitioned to remote work. Now that we're getting bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- "When Daniel Carrión, PhD, MPH, a researcher from Mount Sinai, thinks of COVID-19 racial health disparities, he thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- There is no reason why we can't take the successes of mobile vaccine clinics and translate them to providing more a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- The pandemic actually taught us a lot about how we treat women in the workplace. Women were overwhelmed with respon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago