As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- RT @SkyNews: Enter Hollywood! @idriselba and @Oprah are the first TV guests to arrive at #Windsor for the #royalwedding https://t.co/jcm72R… ... 1 day ago
- RT @KelloggSchool: Making a bold career move can be scary. Our panel shares their strategies for overcoming fears that can accompany a big… ... 1 week ago
- @KelloggSchool I’m proud to be the recipient of the 2018 Schaffner Award. #Blessed #Grateful #SocialImpact… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ... 1 month ago
- @AlfredStreetBC Our great thanks to King T’Challa! #BlackPanther #WakandaForever! ... 1 month ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Rev. @BerniceKing speaking from the same podium where her father #MLK gave him s last speech 50 years ago tonight at Mason… ... 1 month ago