As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- Over the last decade, there have been considerable efforts to bring more women into top #leadership roles. Though t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We have undoubtedly seen immense growth in the number of women in boardrooms, but there is still lots of work to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We often think of issues like #DEI in the workplace and #TalentRetention as completely separate issues, but they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- The fact that a gender gap still exists in #leadership is not due to a lack of effort. We've seen several strategie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago
- Despite female students outnumbering male students at colleges, we don't see this reflected in leadership. We shoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago