As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- There were sweeping promises from companies to meet the calls for increased diversity. We saw some real progress th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 45 minutes ago
- The pandemic changed the nature of work for most of us. In many ways, it shifted the ways we approached and created… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- As @akasorority1908 women committed to the causes of equality and justice we will continue to press issues pertaini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Setting the tone for #equity in the workplace starts with #leadership. Leaders who want to show their commitment to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- Happy #Pride Month! This month, we celebrate the incredible achievements and lives of the #LGBTQIA+ community while… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago