“Anything is Possible”! This phrase comes to mind when I think about youth activism and involvement in 2011. Over the past several decades’ youth have consistently made change throughout the world, especially when it comes to being at the forefront of the fight for civil rights and social inequalities.
- #DEI is not an issue that can be addressed just by offering meaningless title bumps and calling it a day. In fact,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- A leader is one person, but effective leadership should be about the whole organization. Honing in on the collectiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- The business community wields considerable influence over social issues. Business leaders can no longer stay neutra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- #ClimateChange is not just an issue of the environment but also justice. Women are more impacted by climate change… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- It is great to see that the DOJ recognizes the complexities and systemic racism that exist in #ClimateChange and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago