Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- There were sweeping promises from companies to meet the calls for increased diversity. We saw some real progress th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 45 minutes ago
- The pandemic changed the nature of work for most of us. In many ways, it shifted the ways we approached and created… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- As @akasorority1908 women committed to the causes of equality and justice we will continue to press issues pertaini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Setting the tone for #equity in the workplace starts with #leadership. Leaders who want to show their commitment to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- Happy #Pride Month! This month, we celebrate the incredible achievements and lives of the #LGBTQIA+ community while… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago