Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- RT @DerrickNAACP: As we continue to grapple with the impacts of #COVID19, let’s not forget to #BeCounted. @NAACP and @WeTV encourage you to… ... 2 days ago
- RT @RevJJackson: .@Yamiche In the best tradition of Ida B.Wells, you have been blessed with a good mind,strong character& fierce determinat… ... 2 days ago
- RT @TheKingCenter: Reverend #JosephLowery speaking at the funeral of King Center founder, Coretta Scott King. We will miss you, sir. http… ... 4 days ago
- “When will words become deeds that meet needs” - Rev. Dr. Joseph Lowery Rest In Power! Courage Did NOT Skip This G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- RT @shavonarline: So proud of the Fam #TheCypher @healthequitycypher @doccrearperry @ltonil @DanielEDawes @AntonJGunn https://t.co/a8oj1yF1… ... 6 days ago