We have seen tremendous progress among African American women with respect to economic and educational gains during the last several decades – Black women have made strides in politics, entertainment, medicine, social sciences, and government. Yet, African American women continue to face significant barriers due to gender discrimination in the labor market leading to major income disparities and chronically high unemployment, coupled with few limited opportunities for asset building and wealth generation.
- There were sweeping promises from companies to meet the calls for increased diversity. We saw some real progress th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 9 minutes ago
- The pandemic changed the nature of work for most of us. In many ways, it shifted the ways we approached and created… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- As @akasorority1908 women committed to the causes of equality and justice we will continue to press issues pertaini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- Setting the tone for #equity in the workplace starts with #leadership. Leaders who want to show their commitment to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- Happy #Pride Month! This month, we celebrate the incredible achievements and lives of the #LGBTQIA+ community while… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago