Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- Rest In Peace Mr. Mayor. twitter.com/nbcnewyork/sta… ... 1 day ago
- @GovLarryHogan Thank you for your leadership. twitter.com/govlarryhogan/… ... 4 days ago
- AwarenessKnowledgeAction: twitter.com/akasorority190… ... 2 weeks ago
- Where and When I Enter ... Legacy and Respect Abound. #COURAGE https://t.co/CPbCD0eq2d ... 2 weeks ago
- When prayers go UP.... Blessings come down. https://t.co/zjSrbWC6ix ... 2 weeks ago