(Baltimore, MD) – NAACP leaders congratulated LaJune Montgomery Tabron, former Executive Vice President of Operations and Treasurer at the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, for her appointment to President and CEO of the foundation, effective January 1, 2014.
- "All too often advances in digital health tools don’t benefit disadvantaged populations. One reason is new ventures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 10 hours ago
- The community of those with disabilities is, unfortunately, underrepresented far too often. Businesses should make… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- In order to advance gender equality in the workplace, we need men to work as active allies. However, there are many… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- How employees treat others is an indicator of #CompanyCulture. Virtual work can be seen as detrimental because pers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- The conversations surrounding the #ReturnToWork have been too centered on life in the office itself and not enough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago