(Baltimore, MD) – NAACP leaders congratulated LaJune Montgomery Tabron, former Executive Vice President of Operations and Treasurer at the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, for her appointment to President and CEO of the foundation, effective January 1, 2014.
Join 152 other subscribers
- Making mistakes is inevitable. When tackling something as complex and nuanced as #DEI, we cannot be deterred by the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- There are many ways that #RemoteWork helps to promote #equity in the workplace. Working caregivers, for instance, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- When companies are looking to bolster #diversity efforts, they often bring in external experts to breathe new life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- RT @NAACP: We demand justice for Tyre Nichols. The next move our elected officials make will reveal how they plan to honor his life, his l… ... 3 days ago
- From higher instances of displacement to higher rates of gendered violence, women and girls bear the brunt of the i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago