(Baltimore, MD) – NAACP leaders congratulated LaJune Montgomery Tabron, former Executive Vice President of Operations and Treasurer at the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, for her appointment to President and CEO of the foundation, effective January 1, 2014.
- Over the last decade, there have been considerable efforts to bring more women into top #leadership roles. Though t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We have undoubtedly seen immense growth in the number of women in boardrooms, but there is still lots of work to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We often think of issues like #DEI in the workplace and #TalentRetention as completely separate issues, but they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- The fact that a gender gap still exists in #leadership is not due to a lack of effort. We've seen several strategie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago
- Despite female students outnumbering male students at colleges, we don't see this reflected in leadership. We shoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago