(Baltimore, MD) – NAACP leaders congratulated LaJune Montgomery Tabron, former Executive Vice President of Operations and Treasurer at the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, for her appointment to President and CEO of the foundation, effective January 1, 2014.
Join 152 other followers
- .@abtassociates was awarded two contracts aimed at evaluating the impacts of #GuaranteedIncome. I look forward to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 hours ago
- When we address the health impacts of #ClimateChange, we have to take into account the implications of #equity in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 hours ago
- Dismissing claims of sexism or sexual harassment by defending someone as a "good guy" only makes it harder for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago
- Though there is an increase in companies who are disclosing their racial #PayEquity data, there are far more who ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- A new study from @abtassociates, in partnership with the @hiltonfound, found that Los Angeles's approach to address… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago