(Baltimore, MD) – NAACP leaders congratulated LaJune Montgomery Tabron, former Executive Vice President of Operations and Treasurer at the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, for her appointment to President and CEO of the foundation, effective January 1, 2014.
- @ChristyMTurner you are amazing! Thanks for sharing in our special sister circle of friends. Until Next Time .... E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 hours ago
- RT @kbt278: Congrats to @roslynbrock Chair, Int’l Connections Committee of @akasorority1908 and @shavonarline Co-Chair Nt’l Social Action C… ... 5 days ago
- RT @NAACP: Greek Unity 💙💗❤️💙 ... National Vice Chairman @kbt278 and Chairman Emeritus @roslynbrock with fellow NAACP members enjoying con… ... 5 days ago
- #CourageWillNotSkipThisGeneration twitter.com/carmel_henry/s… ... 6 days ago
- RT @NAACPParkchest: NAACP Leadership Training @NAACP National Convention VP Jessica Harrison with Chairman Emeritus @roslynbrock https://… ... 6 days ago