“Anything is Possible”! This phrase comes to mind when I think about youth activism and involvement in 2011. Over the past several decades’ youth have consistently made change throughout the world, especially when it comes to being at the forefront of the fight for civil rights and social inequalities.
- Over the last decade, there have been considerable efforts to bring more women into top #leadership roles. Though t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We have undoubtedly seen immense growth in the number of women in boardrooms, but there is still lots of work to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We often think of issues like #DEI in the workplace and #TalentRetention as completely separate issues, but they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- The fact that a gender gap still exists in #leadership is not due to a lack of effort. We've seen several strategie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago
- Despite female students outnumbering male students at colleges, we don't see this reflected in leadership. We shoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago