“Anything is Possible”! This phrase comes to mind when I think about youth activism and involvement in 2011. Over the past several decades’ youth have consistently made change throughout the world, especially when it comes to being at the forefront of the fight for civil rights and social inequalities.
- I can’t believe what you say because I see what you do. - James Baldwin. washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02… ... 1 week ago
- RT @SammieDow: If your theology only prays for and believes in the safety, liberation, and humanity of those you agree with, you have compl… ... 2 weeks ago
- Sending prayers for love and healing for Jussie Smollett following a heinous hate crime in Chicago. I am my brother… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @PROVERBSKIDS: Great things happen in community! I'm grateful for the opportunity to be in a space where Black excellence & thought lead… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pontifex: If we live as Jesus taught us, and in harmony with what we proclaim, our witness will bear fruit. ... 1 month ago