“Anything is Possible”! This phrase comes to mind when I think about youth activism and involvement in 2011. Over the past several decades’ youth have consistently made change throughout the world, especially when it comes to being at the forefront of the fight for civil rights and social inequalities.
- RT @Surgeon_General: Honored to be a part of @NAACP’s Nat’l Convention. Growing up as a young black man from rural Maryland, there weren’t… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @drkjlancaster: We know about the social determinants of health — food availability, inadequate transportation, job security, etc. that… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @KFLAnetwork: RT @NPR: "Racism will disappear when [it's] no longer profitable and no longer psychologically useful. When that happens,… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, mourn the loss of their beloved sorority member and multiple awar… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pontifex: Let us pray that the Lord will free the victims of human trafficking and help us to respond actively to the cry for help of s… ... 3 weeks ago