“Anything is Possible”! This phrase comes to mind when I think about youth activism and involvement in 2011. Over the past several decades’ youth have consistently made change throughout the world, especially when it comes to being at the forefront of the fight for civil rights and social inequalities.
- 340B promotes health equity as it levels the economic playing field for vulnerable and rural populations to receive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 8 hours ago
- This is a devastating loss to the health care industry particularly for those of us who were inspired by and honore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- @MarriottBonvoy Rosemary w/Fresh Bites @NYMarriottMarquis is an extraordinary customer service brand Ambassador. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Heather Stern for being a trailblazer so that others may follow. lnkd.in/eAZGbFx ... 1 month ago
- RT @revtonylee: Our hearts are heavy as we have heard of the passing of Congressman Elijah Cummings. The @cmtyofhope family is grateful for… ... 1 month ago