A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- Enough said. https://t.co/iQmrhNfVAR ... 5 days ago
- RT @akasorority1908: January 20 has been declared Kamala D. Harris Day! To celebrate our #akahistorymaker, wear shades of pink and your fav… ... 5 days ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Tune in tonight for the We Are One Celebration as part of @BidenInaugural to hear remarks from @akasorority1908 Intern… ... 5 days ago
- 'Collaborate, don't duplicate': How Black women's groups helped deliver the election to Biden, Harris nbcnews.com/know-your-valu… ... 5 days ago
- Join us! #BlackWomenLead https://t.co/0Q7cCSi46K ... 1 week ago