A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- RT @SkyNews: Enter Hollywood! @idriselba and @Oprah are the first TV guests to arrive at #Windsor for the #royalwedding https://t.co/jcm72R… ... 1 day ago
- RT @KelloggSchool: Making a bold career move can be scary. Our panel shares their strategies for overcoming fears that can accompany a big… ... 1 week ago
- @KelloggSchool I’m proud to be the recipient of the 2018 Schaffner Award. #Blessed #Grateful #SocialImpact… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ... 1 month ago
- @AlfredStreetBC Our great thanks to King T’Challa! #BlackPanther #WakandaForever! ... 1 month ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Rev. @BerniceKing speaking from the same podium where her father #MLK gave him s last speech 50 years ago tonight at Mason… ... 1 month ago