A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- RT @UniteThePoor: LIVE NOW: Join #PoorPeoplesCampaign co-chairs @RevDrBarber & @liztheo for a Virtual National Town Hall w/ @NPHCHQ, for an… ... 17 hours ago
- RT @AlfredStreetBC: Back this month w/ a Special Presentation on IG LIVE... @CAYAExperience presents a much needed discussion on strength… ... 2 days ago
- RT @ColumbiaMDLinks: Be kind to yourself on self-care Sunday. Show yourself love. @ColumbiaMDLinks @EALinks https://t.co/mpORK3IWXb ... 2 days ago
- RT @Pontifex: Let us #PrayTogether today for those who clean hospitals, streets, who empty dumpsters, who go to each house to remove trash.… ... 1 week ago
- RT @NAACP: Because of your demands and action, these men have been arrested and charged with murder and aggravated assault tonight. But we… ... 2 weeks ago