A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- Changes meant to advance #DEI efforts may seem slow, but it's important to ensure that you keep up the momentum. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- The pandemic led to lots of people stepping up as companies transitioned to remote work. Now that we're getting bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- "When Daniel Carrión, PhD, MPH, a researcher from Mount Sinai, thinks of COVID-19 racial health disparities, he thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- There is no reason why we can't take the successes of mobile vaccine clinics and translate them to providing more a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- The pandemic actually taught us a lot about how we treat women in the workplace. Women were overwhelmed with respon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago