A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- RT @HKrassenstein: Everyone must watch as the Senate Chaplain Barry Black subtly chastises Senate Republicans. Every American needs to lis… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @SloaneDr: #AKAsLEAD #WhenWeAllVote https://t.co/FIm6ARcrOy ... 1 month ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Testing! Testing! We apologize in advance! #Ethel'sDaughters #Excellence #AKA1908 https://t.co/NPGkhd0SvW ... 1 month ago
- @IAmAventerGray @RealJohnGray When you’ve done all you can STAND and give God GLORY! Psalm 27:1-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago
- My great thanks to @BobbyScott and @JacksonLeeTX18 for their leadership and swift assistance to calm my family’s fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago