A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- Today’s release of the first-ever U.S. Strategy on Gender Equity and Equality highlights that advancing gender equi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- An important quality in an effective leader is adaptability. Especially right now, when we are faced with frequent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Women should be leading the fight against the climate crisis. Placing more #WomenInLeadership would lead to higher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- We don't need to hypothesize about the ways in which #ClimateChange highlights disparities. Hurricane Ida was a per… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- If we don't act now, #ClimateChange is going to have adverse effects on nearly every aspect of our lives. It is enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago