A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- I can’t believe what you say because I see what you do. - James Baldwin. washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02… ... 1 week ago
- RT @SammieDow: If your theology only prays for and believes in the safety, liberation, and humanity of those you agree with, you have compl… ... 2 weeks ago
- Sending prayers for love and healing for Jussie Smollett following a heinous hate crime in Chicago. I am my brother… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @PROVERBSKIDS: Great things happen in community! I'm grateful for the opportunity to be in a space where Black excellence & thought lead… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pontifex: If we live as Jesus taught us, and in harmony with what we proclaim, our witness will bear fruit. ... 1 month ago