Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- RT @HKrassenstein: Everyone must watch as the Senate Chaplain Barry Black subtly chastises Senate Republicans. Every American needs to lis… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @SloaneDr: #AKAsLEAD #WhenWeAllVote https://t.co/FIm6ARcrOy ... 1 month ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Testing! Testing! We apologize in advance! #Ethel'sDaughters #Excellence #AKA1908 https://t.co/NPGkhd0SvW ... 1 month ago
- @IAmAventerGray @RealJohnGray When you’ve done all you can STAND and give God GLORY! Psalm 27:1-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago
- My great thanks to @BobbyScott and @JacksonLeeTX18 for their leadership and swift assistance to calm my family’s fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago