Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- RT @Surgeon_General: Honored to be a part of @NAACP’s Nat’l Convention. Growing up as a young black man from rural Maryland, there weren’t… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @drkjlancaster: We know about the social determinants of health — food availability, inadequate transportation, job security, etc. that… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @KFLAnetwork: RT @NPR: "Racism will disappear when [it's] no longer profitable and no longer psychologically useful. When that happens,… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, mourn the loss of their beloved sorority member and multiple awar… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pontifex: Let us pray that the Lord will free the victims of human trafficking and help us to respond actively to the cry for help of s… ... 3 weeks ago