Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- Today’s release of the first-ever U.S. Strategy on Gender Equity and Equality highlights that advancing gender equi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- An important quality in an effective leader is adaptability. Especially right now, when we are faced with frequent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Women should be leading the fight against the climate crisis. Placing more #WomenInLeadership would lead to higher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- We don't need to hypothesize about the ways in which #ClimateChange highlights disparities. Hurricane Ida was a per… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- If we don't act now, #ClimateChange is going to have adverse effects on nearly every aspect of our lives. It is enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago