Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- Over the last decade, there have been considerable efforts to bring more women into top #leadership roles. Though t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We have undoubtedly seen immense growth in the number of women in boardrooms, but there is still lots of work to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We often think of issues like #DEI in the workplace and #TalentRetention as completely separate issues, but they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- The fact that a gender gap still exists in #leadership is not due to a lack of effort. We've seen several strategie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago
- Despite female students outnumbering male students at colleges, we don't see this reflected in leadership. We shoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago