Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- RT @NAACP: We love to see it. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 #MakeBlackHistory #WomensHistoryMonth ... 2 weeks ago
- Join me today @thesiphour for today’s Power Lunch Hot Topics Edition on “365 Days of Faith” via Facebook Live at 2p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- Meet Me At The Cross. Good Friday Service at the Historic Alfred Street Baptist Church. instagram.com/p/CM9xpgRhcPt/… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @DerrickNAACP: The NAACP is calling on Congress to ban assault weapons immediately. #BanAssaultWeapons https://t.co/lIyacIgMRG ... 2 weeks ago
- Information is power! Tune in to this Town Hall meeting. https://t.co/IuZPnfZd4q ... 1 month ago