Racial segregation in American schools is more pronounced today than it was 40 years ago. Integrated schooling in the U.S. reached a peak in 1990, but has since then taken a steep decline to levels we haven’t seen in decades.
- Enough said. https://t.co/iQmrhNfVAR ... 5 days ago
- RT @akasorority1908: January 20 has been declared Kamala D. Harris Day! To celebrate our #akahistorymaker, wear shades of pink and your fav… ... 5 days ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Tune in tonight for the We Are One Celebration as part of @BidenInaugural to hear remarks from @akasorority1908 Intern… ... 5 days ago
- 'Collaborate, don't duplicate': How Black women's groups helped deliver the election to Biden, Harris nbcnews.com/know-your-valu… ... 5 days ago
- Join us! #BlackWomenLead https://t.co/0Q7cCSi46K ... 1 week ago