Delegates, it’s a joy to be with you in Los Angeles at the 102nd convening of the NAACP under the banner of “Affirming America’s Promise.” Over the past three years, we’ve travelled literally across the country holding our national conventions. We began our second century in 2009 in the great state and city of our birth, the big apple– New York, New York. In 2010, we visited the heartland in the city of fountains Kansas City, Missouri. And now, we’re in the city of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where the sun sets on the continental United States.
- "All too often advances in digital health tools don’t benefit disadvantaged populations. One reason is new ventures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 10 hours ago
- The community of those with disabilities is, unfortunately, underrepresented far too often. Businesses should make… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- In order to advance gender equality in the workplace, we need men to work as active allies. However, there are many… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- How employees treat others is an indicator of #CompanyCulture. Virtual work can be seen as detrimental because pers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- The conversations surrounding the #ReturnToWork have been too centered on life in the office itself and not enough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago