Delegates, it’s a joy to be with you in Los Angeles at the 102nd convening of the NAACP under the banner of “Affirming America’s Promise.” Over the past three years, we’ve travelled literally across the country holding our national conventions. We began our second century in 2009 in the great state and city of our birth, the big apple– New York, New York. In 2010, we visited the heartland in the city of fountains Kansas City, Missouri. And now, we’re in the city of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where the sun sets on the continental United States.
- There were sweeping promises from companies to meet the calls for increased diversity. We saw some real progress th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 50 minutes ago
- The pandemic changed the nature of work for most of us. In many ways, it shifted the ways we approached and created… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- As @akasorority1908 women committed to the causes of equality and justice we will continue to press issues pertaini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Setting the tone for #equity in the workplace starts with #leadership. Leaders who want to show their commitment to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- Happy #Pride Month! This month, we celebrate the incredible achievements and lives of the #LGBTQIA+ community while… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago