Delegates, it’s a joy to be with you in Los Angeles at the 102nd convening of the NAACP under the banner of “Affirming America’s Promise.” Over the past three years, we’ve travelled literally across the country holding our national conventions. We began our second century in 2009 in the great state and city of our birth, the big apple– New York, New York. In 2010, we visited the heartland in the city of fountains Kansas City, Missouri. And now, we’re in the city of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where the sun sets on the continental United States.
- RT @SkyNews: Enter Hollywood! @idriselba and @Oprah are the first TV guests to arrive at #Windsor for the #royalwedding https://t.co/jcm72R… ... 1 day ago
- RT @KelloggSchool: Making a bold career move can be scary. Our panel shares their strategies for overcoming fears that can accompany a big… ... 1 week ago
- @KelloggSchool I’m proud to be the recipient of the 2018 Schaffner Award. #Blessed #Grateful #SocialImpact… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ... 1 month ago
- @AlfredStreetBC Our great thanks to King T’Challa! #BlackPanther #WakandaForever! ... 1 month ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Rev. @BerniceKing speaking from the same podium where her father #MLK gave him s last speech 50 years ago tonight at Mason… ... 1 month ago