Delegates, it’s a joy to be with you in Los Angeles at the 102nd convening of the NAACP under the banner of “Affirming America’s Promise.” Over the past three years, we’ve travelled literally across the country holding our national conventions. We began our second century in 2009 in the great state and city of our birth, the big apple– New York, New York. In 2010, we visited the heartland in the city of fountains Kansas City, Missouri. And now, we’re in the city of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where the sun sets on the continental United States.
- RT @Pontifex: Evil tries to convince us that death is the end of everything. But the Risen Christ reveals a new dimension of eternal life! ... 1 week ago
- #KnowYourWorth. Lift your voice in policy discussions and community conversations to close the pay wage gap for Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- I’m excited to return to my home state of Florida to share strategies with @tampabay_health on how to “Find Your Vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- @ChristyMTurner you are amazing! Thanks for sharing in our special sister circle of friends. Until Next Time .... E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @kbt278: Congrats to @roslynbrock Chair, Int’l Connections Committee of @akasorority1908 and @shavonarline Co-Chair Nt’l Social Action C… ... 1 month ago