Delegates, it’s a joy to be with you in Los Angeles at the 102nd convening of the NAACP under the banner of “Affirming America’s Promise.” Over the past three years, we’ve travelled literally across the country holding our national conventions. We began our second century in 2009 in the great state and city of our birth, the big apple– New York, New York. In 2010, we visited the heartland in the city of fountains Kansas City, Missouri. And now, we’re in the city of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where the sun sets on the continental United States.
- Changes meant to advance #DEI efforts may seem slow, but it's important to ensure that you keep up the momentum. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- The pandemic led to lots of people stepping up as companies transitioned to remote work. Now that we're getting bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- "When Daniel Carrión, PhD, MPH, a researcher from Mount Sinai, thinks of COVID-19 racial health disparities, he thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- There is no reason why we can't take the successes of mobile vaccine clinics and translate them to providing more a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- The pandemic actually taught us a lot about how we treat women in the workplace. Women were overwhelmed with respon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago