Delegates, it’s a joy to be with you in Los Angeles at the 102nd convening of the NAACP under the banner of “Affirming America’s Promise.” Over the past three years, we’ve travelled literally across the country holding our national conventions. We began our second century in 2009 in the great state and city of our birth, the big apple– New York, New York. In 2010, we visited the heartland in the city of fountains Kansas City, Missouri. And now, we’re in the city of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where the sun sets on the continental United States.
- RT @NAACP: We love to see it. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 #MakeBlackHistory #WomensHistoryMonth ... 2 weeks ago
- Join me today @thesiphour for today’s Power Lunch Hot Topics Edition on “365 Days of Faith” via Facebook Live at 2p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- Meet Me At The Cross. Good Friday Service at the Historic Alfred Street Baptist Church. instagram.com/p/CM9xpgRhcPt/… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @DerrickNAACP: The NAACP is calling on Congress to ban assault weapons immediately. #BanAssaultWeapons https://t.co/lIyacIgMRG ... 2 weeks ago
- Information is power! Tune in to this Town Hall meeting. https://t.co/IuZPnfZd4q ... 1 month ago