As we look at the climate of American society today, we find that history is unfortunately repeating itself. In the midst of the healthcare debate, the dreadful truths of racism and classism have reared their ugly heads in ways we have not seen since the end of the modern civil rights era.
- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Democrats have pushed their convention to August because of the coronavirus. It will be held in Milwaukee as planned, a week b… ... 2 days ago
- The Unequal Cost of Social Distancing - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center #GoodHelpMatters #HealthEquity coronavirus.jhu.edu/from-our-exper… ... 2 days ago
- Everyone COUNTS! Watch “2020 Census (Chairman Emeritus Roslyn M. Brock)” on Vimeo: vimeo.com/396793638?ref=… ... 2 days ago
- RT @DerrickNAACP: As we continue to grapple with the impacts of #COVID19, let’s not forget to #BeCounted. @NAACP and @WeTV encourage you to… ... 5 days ago