A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
Join 152 other followers
- I really like the overarching argument of this piece. If we truly believe #GenderEquality should be a priority, tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 9 hours ago
- Simply aspiring for #diversity is a fairly superficial goal. Meaningful #EDI efforts in the workplace place #equity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 9 hours ago
- Unfortunately, for most companies to see the value in bolstering their #EDI efforts, we must argue the business ben… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- A little progress is still progress, but with a matter as pressing as climate change, we can't afford to be timid.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago
- This is pretty discouraging. #EDI is far too important to be reduced to just another box that companies feel they m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago