A nation and a people suffering from over 30 years of a dictator’s rule, hunger, poverty, and oppression. That description could apply to countless places across the globe and the human condition. However, today we celebrate the fearless determination that unfolded before the eyes of the world at Liberation (Tahrir) Square, in Cairo, Egypt.
- RT @NAACP: We love to see it. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 #MakeBlackHistory #WomensHistoryMonth ... 2 weeks ago
- Join me today @thesiphour for today’s Power Lunch Hot Topics Edition on “365 Days of Faith” via Facebook Live at 2p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- Meet Me At The Cross. Good Friday Service at the Historic Alfred Street Baptist Church. instagram.com/p/CM9xpgRhcPt/… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @DerrickNAACP: The NAACP is calling on Congress to ban assault weapons immediately. #BanAssaultWeapons https://t.co/lIyacIgMRG ... 2 weeks ago
- Information is power! Tune in to this Town Hall meeting. https://t.co/IuZPnfZd4q ... 1 month ago