We have seen tremendous progress among African American women with respect to economic and educational gains during the last several decades – Black women have made strides in politics, entertainment, medicine, social sciences, and government. Yet, African American women continue to face significant barriers due to gender discrimination in the labor market leading to major income disparities and chronically high unemployment, coupled with few limited opportunities for asset building and wealth generation.
- The Love - Black Eyed Peas and Jennifer Hudson youtu.be/Jk7LPpY8pXM via @YouTube ... 2 days ago
- RT @BerniceKing: How it started: How it’s going: https://t.co/1R5OUxSpiH ... 1 week ago
- cbsnews.com/news/shaquille… The Struggle is real!! Get Registered TODAY! #TeamUnity #COURAGE ... 2 weeks ago
- TONIGHT, watch @SenKamalaHarris as she takes center stage at the VP Debate TUESDAY, 10/13 is the big D9 “Team Unit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- Today is VP debate day & Senator Kamala Harris has a powerful squad that has her back. Text TEAM UNITY to 30330 to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago