Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
Join 152 other followers
- I really like the overarching argument of this piece. If we truly believe #GenderEquality should be a priority, tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 10 hours ago
- Simply aspiring for #diversity is a fairly superficial goal. Meaningful #EDI efforts in the workplace place #equity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 10 hours ago
- Unfortunately, for most companies to see the value in bolstering their #EDI efforts, we must argue the business ben… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- A little progress is still progress, but with a matter as pressing as climate change, we can't afford to be timid.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago
- This is pretty discouraging. #EDI is far too important to be reduced to just another box that companies feel they m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago