Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- RT @UniteThePoor: LIVE NOW: Join #PoorPeoplesCampaign co-chairs @RevDrBarber & @liztheo for a Virtual National Town Hall w/ @NPHCHQ, for an… ... 17 hours ago
- RT @AlfredStreetBC: Back this month w/ a Special Presentation on IG LIVE... @CAYAExperience presents a much needed discussion on strength… ... 2 days ago
- RT @ColumbiaMDLinks: Be kind to yourself on self-care Sunday. Show yourself love. @ColumbiaMDLinks @EALinks https://t.co/mpORK3IWXb ... 2 days ago
- RT @Pontifex: Let us #PrayTogether today for those who clean hospitals, streets, who empty dumpsters, who go to each house to remove trash.… ... 1 week ago
- RT @NAACP: Because of your demands and action, these men have been arrested and charged with murder and aggravated assault tonight. But we… ... 2 weeks ago