Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- How employees treat others is an indicator of #CompanyCulture. Virtual work can be seen as detrimental because pers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 10 hours ago
- The conversations surrounding the #ReturnToWork have been too centered on life in the office itself and not enough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- Lots of progress has been made in terms of the difficult conversations that we now have in broader society. However… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- In order to achieve real #RacialEquity in the workplace, we need to address the prevalent myths surrounding it that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago
- Too often, vague plans and minimal commitment lead to a company's failure to implement its #DEI efforts. This is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago