Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- Changes meant to advance #DEI efforts may seem slow, but it's important to ensure that you keep up the momentum. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- The pandemic led to lots of people stepping up as companies transitioned to remote work. Now that we're getting bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- "When Daniel Carrión, PhD, MPH, a researcher from Mount Sinai, thinks of COVID-19 racial health disparities, he thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- There is no reason why we can't take the successes of mobile vaccine clinics and translate them to providing more a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago
- The pandemic actually taught us a lot about how we treat women in the workplace. Women were overwhelmed with respon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 6 days ago