Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- Another great achievement and FIRST by a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. 💕💚 wsj.com/articles/walgr… ... 16 hours ago
- Enough said. https://t.co/iQmrhNfVAR ... 1 week ago
- RT @akasorority1908: January 20 has been declared Kamala D. Harris Day! To celebrate our #akahistorymaker, wear shades of pink and your fav… ... 1 week ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Tune in tonight for the We Are One Celebration as part of @BidenInaugural to hear remarks from @akasorority1908 Intern… ... 1 week ago
- 'Collaborate, don't duplicate': How Black women's groups helped deliver the election to Biden, Harris nbcnews.com/know-your-valu… ... 1 week ago