Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- RT @NAACP: We love to see it. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 #MakeBlackHistory #WomensHistoryMonth ... 2 weeks ago
- Join me today @thesiphour for today’s Power Lunch Hot Topics Edition on “365 Days of Faith” via Facebook Live at 2p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- Meet Me At The Cross. Good Friday Service at the Historic Alfred Street Baptist Church. instagram.com/p/CM9xpgRhcPt/… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @DerrickNAACP: The NAACP is calling on Congress to ban assault weapons immediately. #BanAssaultWeapons https://t.co/lIyacIgMRG ... 2 weeks ago
- Information is power! Tune in to this Town Hall meeting. https://t.co/IuZPnfZd4q ... 1 month ago