Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- RT @SkyNews: Enter Hollywood! @idriselba and @Oprah are the first TV guests to arrive at #Windsor for the #royalwedding https://t.co/jcm72R… ... 1 day ago
- RT @KelloggSchool: Making a bold career move can be scary. Our panel shares their strategies for overcoming fears that can accompany a big… ... 1 week ago
- @KelloggSchool I’m proud to be the recipient of the 2018 Schaffner Award. #Blessed #Grateful #SocialImpact… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ... 1 month ago
- @AlfredStreetBC Our great thanks to King T’Challa! #BlackPanther #WakandaForever! ... 1 month ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Rev. @BerniceKing speaking from the same podium where her father #MLK gave him s last speech 50 years ago tonight at Mason… ... 1 month ago