Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- #DEI promises and commitments are nothing without clear strategies and concrete actions. If you want your company t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 day ago
- Rather than being offered support, many working moms have been told that they just need to establish an equal partn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 days ago
- If you haven't embedded your #DEI strategies into your contingent workforce, the time to do so is now, as the perce… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 days ago
- Role incredulity is, unfortunately, a common instance of gender bias. Though it may seem harmless, we cannot let th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 4 days ago
- If only the solution was for women to simply ask for more deadline extensions. The root of this issue is the fact t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 days ago