Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- 340B promotes health equity as it levels the economic playing field for vulnerable and rural populations to receive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 8 hours ago
- This is a devastating loss to the health care industry particularly for those of us who were inspired by and honore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- @MarriottBonvoy Rosemary w/Fresh Bites @NYMarriottMarquis is an extraordinary customer service brand Ambassador. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Heather Stern for being a trailblazer so that others may follow. lnkd.in/eAZGbFx ... 1 month ago
- RT @revtonylee: Our hearts are heavy as we have heard of the passing of Congressman Elijah Cummings. The @cmtyofhope family is grateful for… ... 1 month ago