Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- RT @Pontifex: Evil tries to convince us that death is the end of everything. But the Risen Christ reveals a new dimension of eternal life! ... 1 week ago
- #KnowYourWorth. Lift your voice in policy discussions and community conversations to close the pay wage gap for Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- I’m excited to return to my home state of Florida to share strategies with @tampabay_health on how to “Find Your Vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- @ChristyMTurner you are amazing! Thanks for sharing in our special sister circle of friends. Until Next Time .... E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @kbt278: Congrats to @roslynbrock Chair, Int’l Connections Committee of @akasorority1908 and @shavonarline Co-Chair Nt’l Social Action C… ... 1 month ago