Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- RT @johngaskinstl: Thank you to our Veterans! Thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy today. We will neve… ... 2 days ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Introducing Exemplifying Excellence! The monthly segment where we tell our OWN stories of courage, service, and EXCE… ... 2 days ago
- RT @NAACP: Today and every day, we salute those who have sworn to protect our rights and liberties. We pay homage to those who have served… ... 2 days ago
- Your Vote is Your Voice! IMG_5282.mov ... 1 week ago
- RT @Pontifex: Let us commit ourselves with prayer and action to distance our hearts, our words and our deeds from all violence in order to… ... 1 week ago