Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- RT @HKrassenstein: Everyone must watch as the Senate Chaplain Barry Black subtly chastises Senate Republicans. Every American needs to lis… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @SloaneDr: #AKAsLEAD #WhenWeAllVote https://t.co/FIm6ARcrOy ... 1 month ago
- RT @akasorority1908: Testing! Testing! We apologize in advance! #Ethel'sDaughters #Excellence #AKA1908 https://t.co/NPGkhd0SvW ... 1 month ago
- @IAmAventerGray @RealJohnGray When you’ve done all you can STAND and give God GLORY! Psalm 27:1-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago
- My great thanks to @BobbyScott and @JacksonLeeTX18 for their leadership and swift assistance to calm my family’s fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 months ago