Rafiq Kalam Id-Din, founder and managing partner of Teaching Firms of America – Professional Preparatory Charter School and Zakiyah Ansari, a parent organizer with the New York State Alliance for Quality Education (AQE) and the New York City Coalition for Educational Justice (CEJ), provide insightful commentary on the NAACP education lawsuit in New York.
- The Love - Black Eyed Peas and Jennifer Hudson youtu.be/Jk7LPpY8pXM via @YouTube ... 1 day ago
- RT @BerniceKing: How it started: How it’s going: https://t.co/1R5OUxSpiH ... 1 week ago
- cbsnews.com/news/shaquille… The Struggle is real!! Get Registered TODAY! #TeamUnity #COURAGE ... 1 week ago
- TONIGHT, watch @SenKamalaHarris as she takes center stage at the VP Debate TUESDAY, 10/13 is the big D9 “Team Unit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- Today is VP debate day & Senator Kamala Harris has a powerful squad that has her back. Text TEAM UNITY to 30330 to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 2 weeks ago