We have seen tremendous progress among African American women with respect to economic and educational gains during the last several decades – Black women have made strides in politics, entertainment, medicine, social sciences, and government. Yet, African American women continue to face significant barriers due to gender discrimination in the labor market leading to major income disparities and chronically high unemployment, coupled with few limited opportunities for asset building and wealth generation.
- 340B promotes health equity as it levels the economic playing field for vulnerable and rural populations to receive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 7 hours ago
- This is a devastating loss to the health care industry particularly for those of us who were inspired by and honore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 week ago
- @MarriottBonvoy Rosemary w/Fresh Bites @NYMarriottMarquis is an extraordinary customer service brand Ambassador. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Heather Stern for being a trailblazer so that others may follow. lnkd.in/eAZGbFx ... 1 month ago
- RT @revtonylee: Our hearts are heavy as we have heard of the passing of Congressman Elijah Cummings. The @cmtyofhope family is grateful for… ... 1 month ago