We have seen tremendous progress among African American women with respect to economic and educational gains during the last several decades – Black women have made strides in politics, entertainment, medicine, social sciences, and government. Yet, African American women continue to face significant barriers due to gender discrimination in the labor market leading to major income disparities and chronically high unemployment, coupled with few limited opportunities for asset building and wealth generation.
- RT @SkyNews: Enter Hollywood! @idriselba and @Oprah are the first TV guests to arrive at #Windsor for the #royalwedding https://t.co/jcm72R… ... 1 day ago
- RT @KelloggSchool: Making a bold career move can be scary. Our panel shares their strategies for overcoming fears that can accompany a big… ... 1 week ago
- @KelloggSchool I’m proud to be the recipient of the 2018 Schaffner Award. #Blessed #Grateful #SocialImpact… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ... 1 month ago
- @AlfredStreetBC Our great thanks to King T’Challa! #BlackPanther #WakandaForever! ... 1 month ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Rev. @BerniceKing speaking from the same podium where her father #MLK gave him s last speech 50 years ago tonight at Mason… ... 1 month ago