We have seen tremendous progress among African American women with respect to economic and educational gains during the last several decades – Black women have made strides in politics, entertainment, medicine, social sciences, and government. Yet, African American women continue to face significant barriers due to gender discrimination in the labor market leading to major income disparities and chronically high unemployment, coupled with few limited opportunities for asset building and wealth generation.
- Over the last decade, there have been considerable efforts to bring more women into top #leadership roles. Though t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We have undoubtedly seen immense growth in the number of women in boardrooms, but there is still lots of work to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- We often think of issues like #DEI in the workplace and #TalentRetention as completely separate issues, but they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 3 weeks ago
- The fact that a gender gap still exists in #leadership is not due to a lack of effort. We've seen several strategie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago
- Despite female students outnumbering male students at colleges, we don't see this reflected in leadership. We shoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 month ago